1. Name: Michelle
2. Age: 14
3. Living in: Jersey
4. What does your username mean: "Ever So Sweet" by The Early November, such a wonderful song.
5. What are your favorite emo bands: Senses Fail, Hellogoodbye, A Static Lullaby, Matchbook Romance, The Early November, Taking Back Sunday, The Starting Line, Cauterize, Emery, The Juliana Theory, Plain White T's, Fall Out Boy, Hawthorne Heights, Boys Night Out, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Count The Stars, Midtown, Silverstein, Something Corporate, The Spill Canvas, Thursday, The Postal Service, The Lyndsay Diaries, Daphne Loves Derby
6. What makes you emo material? Well, I turn to my music for everything. I don't know what I'd do without it. I love the way some songs can just explain exactly what I'm feeling and I always turn to writing songs or poetry when I'm real upset.
7. Describe your style: I guess I don't really have a style.. I usually just wear jeans and any old shirt. I really don't make a big deal out of what I wear. Being comfortable is always the way to go.
8. What's your favorite song/lyrics? Why? There's so many that I love, but Right now I'm in love with any song by Senses Fail (I guess you could say they're my favorite) and Plain White T's because they describe everything I'm going through right now. Also, "All Hail The Heartbreaker" by The Spill Canvas & "Kent loves Gig Harbor" by Daphne Loves Derby. They also fit my situation..unfortunately.
9. Whats your relationship Status? Well, I'll try to make this short and simple. I have basically liked this guy for 2 years now and a couple months ago he started to like me back and everything was great until I got back from vacation (I was only gone for 2 weeks) and he fell for someone else (she has a god damn boyfriend) but we're still friends and we still talk and we're going to see Senses Fail together soon =) I don't even know if he still has feelings for that girl anymore, but I still care about him with all my heart and I'm just trying to be patient with the whole situation.
10. What do you do that makes you different from everyone else? Hmm.. well I'm someone who cares about everyone. I'm always there if anyone needs advice or someone to talk to and I get told I'm pretty good at it. I want to be a psychologist so I guess it all makes sense. I really don't know what else to say.